Sunday, December 2, 2007

Probably Not...

I took a HPT this morning (approximately 11-12 dpo) and it was negative. My BBT also dropped a bit this morning, compared to the last week, so I'm not feeling all that confident about this cycle. I've been feeling increasingly crampy all day as well, and I've had a persistent headache since yesterday afternoon, all of which seems to point to my period starting soon. (But, as S. and I keep pointing out to each other, since I've never been pregnant, I don't actually know what early pregnancy feels like, so what do I know?)

For now, there's nothing I can do other than wait. Dr. M. had suggested waiting until Tuesday or Wednesday to take a HPT, so I'll plan on taking another one then (anything's possible, right?). But, if this cycle really has already failed, I'd rather just get it over with and move on to the next one. If my period starts in the next day or two, we might still have time to do another IUI before we leave for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk To Me!